Why is it recommended to buy a RTI add-on?
RTI add-on is an option provided by insurers to bridge the gap between the invoice value of the vehicle and its insured declared value. With this cover, the insured can get a reimbursement of the on-road price of the car that was paid for the car. A cover with the RTI add-on costs around 10% more than a comprehensive car insurance policy but is very useful to recover the entire loss of the car.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?