Why does my private passenger vehicle have to go on my commercial policy?
If a private passenger vehicle (not a pick up or a van) is registered in the name of a business, it must be covered under a business auto policy. If the vehicle is registered in the individual’s name, but is used for business use, some uses may be covered under the personal auto insurance policy and the personal auto policy must be designated as business use.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?