What is the process for determining liability in a commercial auto accident?
Cases of accidents are assessed according to Tort Liability (that is, compensation must be paid by whomever is negligent or at fault), unless both parties to the accident are insured by companies that are bound by the Intercompany Settlement Agreement. This agreement specifies how claims would be adjusted given the particular scenario.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?