What is the process for determining liability in a commercial auto accident?
Cases of accidents are assessed according to Tort Liability (that is, compensation must be paid by whomever is negligent or at fault), unless both parties to the accident are insured by companies that are bound by the Intercompany Settlement Agreement. This agreement specifies how claims would be adjusted given the particular scenario.
- Is it possible to continue the insurance in the name of the earlier owner even if the vehicle has been transferred to my name, and the same reflects in RTO records?
- What is a No Claim Bonus (NCB)?
- I am trying to pay motor vehicle tax online for my commercial vehicle. But I got the message “Alert!!! Vehicle is blacklisted”.
- How does the reimbursement claim process work?
- My employer provides me with health insurance coverage. Is it advisable to take another policy on my own?