What is the period of a commercial auto insurance policy?
A commercial vehicle insurance policy is usually of one-year duration in India subject to renewal before the due date. It is also mandatory upon the insured to pay the payment on time. In case, the policy lapses even for one day, the vehicle must undergo inspection. In case of a comprehensive policy, if it is allowed to lapse for more than 90 days, the accrued no claim benefit will be lost to the insured.
- I have a life insurance policy, do I still need a family health plan?
- If I change my insurance company to IFFCO Tokio, will my no claim bonus get transferred too?
- What are the important features of the policy?
- What are some of the important provisions of the policy?
- What are the minimum and maximum health insurance policy durations?