What is meant by break-in insurance?
Break-in-insurance occurs when the insurance policy lapses due to non-renewal on time. Indian motor law makes it compulsory for every vehicle owner to have third-party liability cover. In case of break in, the insured must get in touch with the insurance company to renew the policy if it has been less than 90 days so as to retain the No Claim Bonus. In case, the insured has to buy a new policy altogether, he will have to get his vehicle inspected.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?