What is meant by break-in insurance?
Break-in-insurance occurs when the insurance policy lapses due to non-renewal on time. Indian motor law makes it compulsory for every vehicle owner to have third-party liability cover. In case of break in, the insured must get in touch with the insurance company to renew the policy if it has been less than 90 days so as to retain the No Claim Bonus. In case, the insured has to buy a new policy altogether, he will have to get his vehicle inspected.
- What if I can’t find my passport?
- If I had travelled abroad, will the travel history affect my claims under the policy?
- How is Critical Illness cover different from normal health insurance?
- What is the difference between an agent and a broker?
- Do I require pre-approval for a medical treatment or hospitalization abroad?