What is an endorsement in motor vehicle insurance?
An endorsement is a written evidence of the fact that there is a change in the terms of a policy or in the information provided by the insured. For example, if the insured’s address has changed, it has to be endorsed by the insurer.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?