What is a certificate of Insurance under Motor Vehicles Act?
In motor insurance, a separate certificate of insurance is issued by insurers other than the policy. This document must be carried in the vehicle by the insured. The policy document must be preserved separately at home/office.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?