What is a certificate of Insurance under Motor Vehicles Act?
In motor insurance, a separate certificate of insurance is issued by insurers other than the policy. This document must be carried in the vehicle by the insured. The policy document must be preserved separately at home/office.
- Do I have to pay for the services I avail under the road assistance cover?
- Why you should buy Errors and Omissions Indemnity Insurance?
- What are the kinds of coverage that are being provided by the IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Plan?
- Does this health insurance plan cover maternity expenses?
- Can I get my premium money refunded?