What commercial auto Insurance Cover should I buy? Why is a comprehensive policy more expensive than liability only?
In India, third-party liability insurance is a mandatory buy for all vehicles plying on the roads in India. The liability-only policy covers losses and damages to people and property caused by the insured to others. A comprehensive policy covers both ‘third-party liability’ and damage to the insured’s own vehicle. A comprehensive policy is broader and therefore more expensive than a liability-only policy.
- What does a Health Insurance policy not cover?
- What should you do in case of injury to a pedestrian in an accident?
- I am on a Europe tour which includes France (Schengen country) and UK (Non-Schengen country). I have bought Gold 100 plan for France. Will this same plan be valid while travelling in UK?
- Why you should buy Liability Insurance?
- Will there be any applicable sub-limits for countries in Schengen?