What are the different coverage limits an insured can avail?
An insured can avail sum insured for the vehicle which is called ‘Insured Declared Value’. The insured declared value reflects the current market value of the vehicle minus depreciation. Under liability coverage, the insured can avail third party liability cover. Insurers offer third party liability cover against injury and damage up to a sum of Rs. 7, 50, 000. However, there is an option to opt for lower coverage at Rs, 6000. A lower coverage will result in a lower ‘liability only’ premium.
- How will I know which add-on is required for me?
- Why do you need Home Family Protector Policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the time period for registration of a claim under this health insurance policy?
- What are the required documents?
- Is it possible to transfer my insurance to the buyer of my vehicle?