My address has changed. How do I get my new address updated in the policy documents?
If there are any changes in the information provided in the policy like change of address or changes to the vehicle or its use, a formal endorsement is needed to be done by IFFCO Tokio. For this, the insured must submit a letter to the insurer with proof of the changes. Some endorsements may require the insurer to pay an additional premium. It is advised that the insured checks for the correctness of the endorsement within the commercial vehicle insurance policy.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?