I own a vehicle which met with an accident two days back. But my original driver was not driving the vehicle. Can I still make a claim?
Yes, you can make a claim provided the following conditions are fulfilled:
- Insurance policy for the vehicle should exist.
- If you have paid the premium for a paid driver and the car was driven by him with your permission.
- The person driving the vehicle is duly licensed because the premium is based on seating capacity and includes the person on driver’s seat.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?