Does the owner of a commercial vehicle need to pay tax even when the commercial vehicle is not plying on road?
An owner of a commercial vehicle has the option to apply for tax exemption for the period when his vehicle was off the road. For this, he must approach the transport department to understand the process as every state has a different process.
- What are the implicatioms of the new MV Act on your motor insurance?
- What are the two types of deductibles in commercial vehicle insurance?
- What is the maximum number of claims allowed over a year?
- What happens if I decide to change my car in the middle of the year?
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?