Does the owner of a commercial vehicle need to pay tax even when the commercial vehicle is not plying on road?
An owner of a commercial vehicle has the option to apply for tax exemption for the period when his vehicle was off the road. For this, he must approach the transport department to understand the process as every state has a different process.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?