Can we buy an add-on without a policy?
No it is not possible to buy only an add-on without purchasing a policy. Add-on covers are additional benefits offered along with an insurance policy.
- What is loading? Do you charge this? How much loading can be charged?
- What additional covers are available in the policy?
- My vehicle met with an accident but luckily the damages were really minor. Do I still have to lodge a claim or is it optional to lodge a claim especially when the damage is minor?
- What are different types of Business Insurance?
- How long does it take for a claim to get settled?