Can I get my premium money refunded?
No, it is not possible to get the premium refunded unless the policy is cancelled. The insurer retains the premium on short period scale and refunds the remaining amount. Moreover, the insured can be eligible for refund only if there has been no claim during the policy period.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?