Can a person be covered by commercial auto insurance policy when he uses his own vehicle on the job?
No. If an employee in a commercial business is using his own personal vehicle to run business errands or even to attend meetings he will not be covered under the commercial policy. In some countries like US, there is option to add an endorsement to the insurance policy to provide coverage for this type situation.
- What is the amount for which I need to insure my commercial vehicle? How is IDV connected to the amount needed to insure vehicle?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Consequences if I forget to renew my commercial auto insurance on time
- Can I renew my commercial vehicle insurance with IFFCO Tokio?
- What is a No Claim Bonus?