How is valuation and sum insured decided?
Verified Veterinarian’s guidance is to be deemed proper for fair acceptance of claim’s settlement or insurance proposal. Animal’s breed, area and location vary the Market Value and the total amount insured shall not exceed 100% of the Market Value.
Death Only : This case covers sum insured or market value prior to illness, whichever is less.
- How is the two wheeler policy premium determined?
- Which business categories are excluded?
- Why you need to make full disclosure?
- What is the free look in period offered with Health Protector Plus Policy?
- Why does a customer sometimes get “Transaction failed, please initiate new transaction” despite making a payment online?