How is sum insured decided?
Fixation of Capital Sum Insured is done by seeing the insured’s profitable premium paying capacity. Limits include, each person’s minimum sum insured is Rs 10,000 yearly and the maximum insured amount, Rs.1,00,000, cannot be exceeded.
- Would you settle my claim when I am back in India?
- Is it possible to pay commercial vehicle insurance premium in installments?
- How is Critical Illness cover different from normal health insurance?
- What is the inference of ‘total loss’ in the ‘New Vehicle Replacement’ benefit?
- Will I get the entire amount if my windscreen is damaged?