How is premium rate decided?
A non-tariff class of business, the standard premium shall be charged @Rs. 0.60% of the group sum insured, provision for Group Discount available too.
- How the extent of loss is determined?
- What are the implicatioms of the new MV Act on your motor insurance?
- What if I have fractured my leg during rock climbing on my vacation and can’t travel economy class?
- What are different types of Liability Insurance?
- What is Restructured Weather Based Crop Insurance Scheme?