Are domestic employees also covered under the policy?
Accidental death, bodily injury, illness or disease to any domestic employee mentioned in the Schedule relating to this Sub-Section happening during the Policy Period arising out of and in the course of employment with You as domestic employee at Your Home under the Fatal Accident Act 1855, Workmen’s Compensation Act 1923 or any amendment thereto or under Common Law.
- Why is a Health Mediclaim Policy important?
- What is the difference between Health Insurance & Critical Illness policies or Critical Illness Riders in insurance?
- I entered vehicle registration number in the e-portal but got the message “Alert! This service has not been activated for the concern State/RTO.” What does this mean?
- Policy Cancellation Details:
- What is the medical expenses coverage provided by the IFFCO Tokio Insurance Company?