What happens when I cancel the health insurance policy?
If you cancel the policy, your cover will cease to exist from the date of cancellation of policy. Additionally, your premium should be refunded to you on short period cancellation rates. You will find these in the policy terms and conditions in the policy document.
- What should an insured do if his vehicle is stolen and he loses his original policy too?
- Who can help me calculate my family Mediclaim policy premium?
- What are different types of Business Insurance?
- Why should I purchase a home insurance policy?
- Under what conditions, can a claim be rejected by an insurance company?