Importance of a personal accident policy for homemakers
Accidents cannot really be predicted and can happen to anyone. From motor accidents and rail accidents to natural calamities, the list is truly endless. It might seem that such a policy might not be needed for a homemaker. However, it is always best to remain financially prepared and opt for an individual personal accident insurance that can help you meet the expenses if in any case a crisis were to arise in your life.
- What is an individual personal accident policy?
- Importance of a personal accident policy for homemakers
- I have already bought a health and life insurance cover. Why should I also buy an individual personal accident policy?
- Does the policy cover hospital expenses after an accident?
- Does the individual personal accident policy cover death?