Individual personal accident policy along with health & life insurance?
While a life insurance offers death benefits to your nominees and beneficiaries in the case of your death, health insurance provides compensation or reimbursement for your hospitalization and other medical expenses. An individual personal accident policy, on the other hand, will insure you against financial risks that may arise due to the permanent total disability or death of the policy holder in an accident. The policy strengthens your financial portfolio and helps secure the future of your dependent family members.
- What is an individual personal accident policy?
- Individual personal accident policy for a home maker
- I have already bought a health and life insurance cover. Why should I also buy an individual personal accident policy?
- Does the policy cover hospital expenses after an accident?
- Does the individual personal accident policy cover death?