What is Critical Illness?
Unlike common ailments that make you sick for a short while, critical illnesses have the potential to leave a debilitating effect on your life. These diseases not only affect your ability to work but can also be fatal to your life.
“Critical Illness” means an illness, sickness or a disease or a corrective measure like-
- Kidney failure
- Coronary Artery (Bypass) Surgery
- Heart Attack (Myocardial Infarction)
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Major Organ Transplantation
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Aorta graft surgery
- Total Blindness
- How many family members does this plan cover?
- Who can help me calculate my family Mediclaim policy premium?
- What if I have to be evacuated while mountain climbing during my trip?
- What does the policy not cover?
- Why does a customer sometimes get “Transaction failed, please initiate new transaction” despite making a payment online?