What are the documents required at the time of a claim under Critical Illness Policy?
Following are the documents an insured may need to submit for processing their claim:
Claim form duly filled
Copies of hospital summaries, treatment advise, discharge card, and other medical references and reports
Any relevant document, if the insurer requires
Copy of an investigation report
- What is Critical Illness and Who Needs It?
- Why to buy Critical Illness Insurance Policy?
- What are the Things to Keep in Mind While Buying Critical Illness Insurance Policy?
- Do all insurance providers in India cover the same critical illnesses?
- Are medical tests important to get critical illness cover?