What are the exclusions under the Motor Policy?
- Any accident outside the geographical area of operation.
- Consequential loss, normal wear and tear.
- Driving without a valid license for that class of vehicle.
- Driving under the influence of liquor / drugs.
- Vehicle not being used as per Limitations to use and.
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown, failure etc which fall under the specific exclusions.
- Willful Damage, Hire or Reward.
- Damage to tires and tubes unless the vehicle is damaged at the same time or the vehicle is stolen.
- Radioactive contamination, nuclear fission, war invasion.