I want to buy a new two wheeler insurance plan online for my recently purchased used bike. How should I proceed?
In the case of a used bike, you may be able to transfer the insurance policy from the previous user. However, if you wish to purchase a new two wheeler insurance plan directly, you can do so. Follow the given steps:
● Visit our site - On our home page, you will be able to access the two wheeler insurance page after you click on the drop-down menu on the left side of the page.
● Provide information - Now, enter some details regarding the bike such as the age of the bike, the fuel type, make and model, variant, the cubic capacity of the bike, and so on.
● Enter personal details - Provide some personal details about yourself as the rider, too, is taken into consideration when creating an insurance policy and determining the premium.
● Upload the documents - Now, keep your documents at the ready and upload them as asked.
● Make the payment – Now, you have to make the payment and your two wheeler insurance plan will be ready in a while. You will also receive an email with a soft copy of the insurance document. You can download and keep the two wheeler insurance plan document with you.
- Is the used two wheeler valuation calculator a free tool to use
- Do I need to upload any documents to utilize the used two wheeler valuation online calculator?
- I want to buy a new two wheeler insurance plan online for my recently purchased used bike. How should I proceed?
- Is it necessary to buy a two wheeler insurance plan even for a used bike?
- How does the used two wheeler valuation calculator estimate the price of the used bike?