Is it necessary to buy a two wheeler insurance plan even for a used bike?
Yes, you have to buy a two wheeler insurance plan even for a used bike as the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 makes it legally mandatory for every bike owner to have one. However, the legal mandate is only applicable for third party insurance, which may not be helpful when it comes to damages to your own bike.
If you are looking for all-around coverage, then you may consider purchasing a comprehensive two wheeler insurance plan. These plans not only cover third party liabilities but also provide financial protection against events like natural calamities, fire, theft, and offer add-ons as well.
- Is the used two wheeler valuation calculator a free tool to use
- Do I need to upload any documents to utilize the used two wheeler valuation online calculator?
- I want to buy a new two wheeler insurance plan online for my recently purchased used bike. How should I proceed?
- Is it necessary to buy a two wheeler insurance plan even for a used bike?
- How does the used two wheeler valuation calculator estimate the price of the used bike?