What factors determine the premium of a travel insurance policy?
Some factors determining the premium of your travel insurance policy include the age of the traveler/, the destination/s, the number of people looking to get insured, the duration of the trip you are planning to take, the sum insured, and so on. When using a travel insurance calculator, you do not have to enter all the information given here. Only some may be required.
It is important to remember that the premium is calculated differently by different insurers. Therefore, to know the final amount that you would have to pay as the premium, you can reach out to one of our travel insurance agents.
- How reliable is a travel insurance premium calculator?
- Can I use the travel insurance calculator to know the premium for multiple trips?
- What kind of information is required to use the travel insurance calculator?
- What are the exclusions of a travel insurance policy?
- Is a travel insurance premium calculator the same as a travel loan calculator?