What kind of information is required to use the travel insurance calculator?
To use the travel insurance premium calculator, you are required to provide the following information:
- The duration of the trip
- The destination/s
- The number of people looking to be coverage
- The coverage that you are opting for
- Age of all the travelers looking to get insured
- Medical conditions of the travelers
- Sum insured
The information required by the calculator may differ from insurer to insurer.
- How reliable is a travel insurance premium calculator?
- Can I use the travel insurance calculator to know the premium for multiple trips?
- What kind of information is required to use the travel insurance calculator?
- What are the exclusions of a travel insurance policy?
- Is a travel insurance premium calculator the same as a travel loan calculator?