What are the exclusions of a travel insurance policy?
Our travel insurance policies provide coverage for a comprehensive set of situations. However, there are some items and situations that are excluded from our travel insurance plans. Let’s take a look at them:-
- Any losses that occur before the beginning or after the end of the trip
- Going on a trip against the opinion of a doctor
- Incurring losses due to taking part in a naval, military, or air force operation during travel
- Loss to health or damage to property as a result of participating in high-risk sports or unprofessionally supervised activities
- Illness, accident, or damages caused due to drunkenness or consumption of illegal substances
- Harm to property or health due to activities involving radioactive or nuclear elements
- How reliable is a travel insurance premium calculator?
- Can I use the travel insurance calculator to know the premium for multiple trips?
- What kind of information is required to use the travel insurance calculator?
- What are the exclusions of a travel insurance policy?
- Is a travel insurance premium calculator the same as a travel loan calculator?