How are rates determined?
Material Damage Section:
- FIRE - Rates as per the Standard Fire Special Perils Policy.
- Machinery Breakdown - 2.50%o.
Loss of profit Section:
- FLOP - as per Fire (LOP) Tariff less 10% discount.
- MLOP - to be referred to as TAC.
NB: Based on the favorable claims ratio, a discount of up to 25% can be allowed.
- Will the policy cover claims related to diabetes if I declared it while purchasing the policy?
- I own a vehicle which met with an accident two days back. But my original driver was not driving the vehicle. Can I still make a claim?
- Are property damages due to earthquake or other natural calamity covered under this plan?
- What kinds are Health Insurance policies offered by IFFCO-Tokio?
- What does policy cover?