What is the policy period?
The cover attaches with the commencement of work or after the items entered in the schedule of the policy have been unloaded at the site, whichever is earlier and shall expire on the date specified in the policy. However, the company's liability expires for parts of the insured contract works taken over or put into service by the Principal prior to the expiry date specified in the policy, whichever shall be earlier.
- What happens if I decide to change my car in the middle of the year?
- What is the deductible that you offer?
- I am a homemaker and I spend a majority of my time at home. Do I also need an individual personal accident policy?
- Can a commercial vehicle owner pay Motor Vehicle Tax online and where?
- What if I fail to produce the required documents?