What Period of Cover applies to the policy?
The cover attaches with the commencement of work or after the items entered in the schedule of the policy have been unloaded at the site whichever is earlier and shall expire on the date specified in the policy. However, the company's liability expires for parts of the insured contract works taken over or put into service by the Principal prior to the expiry date specified in the policy whichever shall be earlier.
- What is meant by break-in insurance?
- Which are the excluded business categories?
- What is the benefits of QCS feature in IFFCO Tokio Customer app?
- How is valuation and sum insured decided?
- I have already bought a health and life insurance cover. Why should I also buy an individual personal accident policy?