What does the policy cover?
IFFCO-Tokio's Jewellers Block Policy is available to protect against:
- Stocks (gold, diamonds, etc in the showcase, display windows, safe/strongroom, insured premises.
- Property in custody of insured, partners, employees, directors, constituted attorney.
- Property in Transit by Airfreight, Angadia, Registered Post/parcel.
- Building & other contents.
- Fixed Glass and Sanitary Fitting.
- Personal Accident for insured, Partners and employee.
- Public Liability-Accidental injury, death to other than insured/his family & accidental damage to property.
- WC-under Fatal Accident Act/WC Act for the employee. Money in transit/on-premises as per limits.
- Computer, fax machine and their parts/ accessories & data carrying material.
- Neon/illuminated signs.
- Hoardings installed on insured premises.
- Trade equipment
- I have a dependent family to support and I am the only bread winner. Does the individual personal accident policy cover death?
- What are the exact steps to be followed to make a cashless claim?
- What are the implicatioms of the new MV Act on your motor insurance?
- What if you break an article in a shop and a fellow customer is injured?
- Are there any waiting periods when my expenses will not be settled, in case of a contingency?