What are some of the exclusions?
- Inventory loss.
- Damage to property at a public exhibition.
- Theft or disappearance of property.
- Depreciation, gradual, deterioration, wear, and tear, moth, vermin, mildew.
- Damage by theft or attempted theft committed by family members employees, custodians.
- Damage following the use of a key to safe or any duplicate key.
- Damage to property insured whilst in the window display.
- Damage to the property whilst worn or used.
- Damage to property while it is being worked upon.
- I entered vehicle registration number in the e-portal but got the message “Alert! This service has not been activated for the concern State/RTO.” What does this mean?
- What are some of the general exclusions in the policy?
- What are some of the major exclusions?
- Why you should buy credit insurance?
- What is the buying procedure?