Which business categories are excluded?
The excluded business categories are:-
- Any liability of railways & Aircrafts/Airside operations.
- Any liability of Defense establishments.
- Defective design except claim on account of defective design of premises.
- Vessels including their navigation.
- Manufacturing/formulation facilities in US/Canada.
- Liability section of EAR / CAR policies.
- Sports Clubs & Training facilities for athletes.
- Small/medium sized Snack stores/outlets seeking cover for F&B purposes only.
- Theme parks, Water parks and Game set-ups including swings etc.