What kind of sum insured is good enough for Schengen countries?
Travel insurance with a minimum insured sum of USD 50,000 will be good enough.
- What are the services offered under the emergency assistance services?
- When should an RTI be applied?
- If I change my insurance company to IFFCO Tokio, will my no claim bonus get transferred too?
- What are the kinds of coverage that are being provided by the IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Plan?
- Is it worth investing in on road assistance if I have a very old car?