What if I have to be evacuated while mountain climbing during my trip?
This is covered under Medical Evacuation: In events where you need to be transferred to a place where you can get a medical facility, the insurance policy covers the costs of such emergency medical evacuation.
- What are the minimum and maximum health insurance policy durations?
- What warranties are applied under the policy?
- If my policy is not renewed in time before the expiry date, will I be denied for renewal?
- What happens to the mediclaim policy for the family’s coverage after a claim is filed?
- What should you do in case of an accident?