How and when to lodge a claim?
You may believe that IT Projects often suffer from problems and that we would be inundated with notifications if each of these problems were notified. However, it is important that you bear in mind, scenarios such as unpaid invoices, missed milestones and an escalating level of client discontent conveyed in writing are all signals that all is not well with the project. Receiving a writ or other legal notice rarely represents the first awareness of a problem.
A written notice must be given to our Policy issuing office during the Policy period, when:
Any actual claim or threatened claim is brought against the insured.
The insured first becomes aware of a problem arising out of their business activity which is likely to lead to a claim or threatened claim.
- What does Mos-bite policy cover and how is it unique?
- How do we define electrical and non-electrical accessories?
- What are the different coverage limits an insured can avail?
- I am a homemaker and I spend a majority of my time at home. Do I also need an individual personal accident policy?
- Is there any tax benefit that one can avail of while purchasing Health Insurance?