How to file a claim?

For any losses arising out of the post-harvest or Localsed calamity, farmer should contact our company and intimate the loss within 72 hours of the event occurring along with survey number-wise insured crop and acreage affected and the Premium payment verification details as given to the Bank / Intermediary / CSC centers. Local Newspaper cutting and any other available evidence to substantiate occurrence of loss event and severity of the loss, if any should also be provided as applicable.

  • Farmers can reach out to us on 1800 103 5499 and update as soon as the loss has occurred.
  • Farmers can also reach out to the District Agriculture Office (DAO) and our representative will be intimated by the DAO office.

Farmers can also reach out to their respective Banks.