What is Restructured Weather Based Crop Insurance Scheme?
At IFFCO Tokio, we are here to contribute towards the progress of the nation, and without ensuring the progress of our farmers, our country cannot progress.
Driven by this motivation, we have introduced the Restructured Weather-Based Crop Insurance scheme. This crop insurance online is aimed at mitigating the hardships faced by farmers on account of losses due to anticipated adverse weather conditions such as rainfall, temperature, wind speed, humidity, etc. This scheme covers all major crops including grains, pulses, cereals, Oilseeds, fruits, vegetables, cash crops, and medicinal crops.
For Government-sponsored weather insurance schemes the perils to be covered would be as per the Government notification and any addition/deletion of perils can be considered.
- Can I transfer my accumulated NCB from previous insurer to IFFCO Tokio?
- What documents are required to file a car insurance policy claim?
- What is the meaning of Insurer?
- What are some of the additional covers that I can avail along with IFFCO Tokio’s two wheeler insurance?
- What is NCB and in what way does it benefit me?