How is the NCB calculated?
The NCB or the No Claim Bonus is earned by the policyholder if they do not raise any claims during a policy term. The NCB is cumulative, that is, it keeps on increasing and accumulating as long as you do not raise a claim. The longer is your claim-free streak, the more will be the discount you will be eligible for. However, even one claim is enough to break your claim-free streak.
If you have a good streak going on for a year or more and wish to protect it, then you can purchase the NCB Protector with your commercial goods carrying vehicle insurance plan. This add-on retains your NCB even if you make a claim and receive compensation.
- How is a commercial goods carrying vehicle insurance plan different from other commercial vehicle insurance plans?
- How much will a commercial goods carrying vehicle insurance plan cost?
- Is there a way I can get an idea of what the premium could be before I begin the process of buying the plan?
- Are the goods present within the commercial vehicle insured under the plan as well?
- Is it mandatory to buy an insurance plan for commercial vehicles?