How much will a commercial goods carrying vehicle insurance plan cost?
The third-party goods carrying vehicle insurance policy has a standard premium across all insurers as decided by the regulator.
The premium that you will incur for your comprehensive insurance plan will depend on a lot of factors, primary of which are the cubic capacity and the age of your vehicle, your business type, the kinds of goods being carried, your driving history, and so on. It is always advisable to talk to your insurance agent or reach out to us before you finalize your plan.
- How is a commercial goods carrying vehicle insurance plan different from other commercial vehicle insurance plans?
- How much will a commercial goods carrying vehicle insurance plan cost?
- Is there a way I can get an idea of what the premium could be before I begin the process of buying the plan?
- Are the goods present within the commercial vehicle insured under the plan as well?
- Is it mandatory to buy an insurance plan for commercial vehicles?