What is a third party risk policy?
This car policy is made compulsory by law. It covers the vehicle’s owner against risks according to Section 146 of the Motor Vehicles Act 1988. The main aim of this third party car insurance policy is to safeguard any third party. This insurance policy pays compensation for the damage caused to the property of a third party or death caused owing to bodily injuries of a third party. It does not include damage to your own vehicle.
- Scope of Coverage of the policy
- What happens to the mediclaim policy for the family’s coverage after a claim is filed?
- What is the inference of ‘total loss’ in the ‘New Vehicle Replacement’ benefit?
- Do you cover ambulance charges also?
- Do you issue a card which will enable treatment in the selected hospitals?