What if someone else is driving my vehicle and an accident takes place?
The insurance on a vehicle is applicable even if another person is driving the vehicle, with your permission. This is because liability follows the vehicle. Generally speaking, the liability insurance of the person driving your vehicle needs to pay should the amount of the loss go above your car policy limits.
- If I buy my commercial vehicle in a particular city and then I move to another city, which premium rate will be applied?
- I have lost my commercial vehicle insurance policy. Is it possible to acquire a duplicate one?
- Are rented items covered under this policy?
- How is premium rate decided?
- Is it possible to get new add-ons online at the time of policy renewal?