Should I make a claim for every accident or damage occurred?
It is wiser to refrain from making small claims. During the times when your vehicle is damaged, it is better to get an estimate for the repairs required. If the No Claim Bonus you have to let go of in the forthcoming year goes beyond the estimate, it makes sense not to raise a claim and pay for the damage yourself.
- How much is the Credit Limit?
- What are documents to be kept in the vehicle while paying plying on the road?
- Within how many days should the claim for insurance benefit be submitted?
- What is Restructured Weather Based Crop Insurance Scheme?
- What are the services offered under the emergency assistance services?