Can I renew my car insurance policy online?
Yes, you can renew your car insurance policy online. Renewing your policy is easy; you just have to follow the below steps:
- Enter details like car registration number, policy number, and personal details like mobile number and e-mail Id.
- Next, choose the plan and tenure.
- If you wish to choose any add-ons or drop any riders, you can alter your plan.
- Finish payment.
- Review the receipt.
Remember, reviewing the policy on time is important to stay protected against the damages due to accidents. Also, make sure to renew the policy on or before the due date to avoid paying any penalty charges.
- How is sum insured decided?
- I am on a Europe tour which includes France (Schengen country) and UK (Non-Schengen country). I have bought Gold 100 plan for France. Will this same plan be valid while travelling in UK?
- What is an individual personal accident policy?
- How do I register a claim under my bike insurance policy?
- If I change my insurance company to IFFCO Tokio, will my no claim bonus get transferred too?