Scope of Coverage of the policy
This insurance Policy comprises of 6 Sections.
- Section 1 provides insurance for contents of the household against the perils mentioned in the Standard Fire and Special Perils Policy, including Earthquake.
- Section 2 provides insurance to household items covered in Section 1 Part A against the risks of burglary, house breaking and allied perils.
- Section 3 provides insurance to the stocks of farm produce lying in the insured household that was stored for sale. This cover is only against the risk of Fire and Allied Perils and Burglary and House Breaking Perils. An important to note here is that for instances where the stocks are lying in the open, Housebreaking risks/Burglary or damages by rainwater shall not be covered by this rural insurance policy.
- Section 4 provides insurance to the insured and/or his/her family members against death or sudden accidents causing permanent total and permanent partial disability (Table B of P.A. cover).
- Section 5 provides insurance to the insured and/or his/her family members against specific Critical Illnesses that require hospitalization. It is important to note that this coverage is provided on a Reimbursement Basis only.
- Section 6 provides a comprehensive insurance cover to the insured’s Tractor as per the Indian Motor Tariff-Class D (Misc. Vehicles).