Why should I purchase a home insurance policy?
A home insurance policy, like Home Insurance Policy insures your house and its belongings against a number of risks, including –
Natural calamities such as earthquake, explosion, flood, etc.
Manmade calamities such as robbery, riots, dacoity, strike and so on.
Television and video equipment.
Coverage for you and other named people related to your premise under Personal Accidental Injury.
Damage to the building of your home including garages, terraces, foundation, swimming pool, etc.
- Does IFFCO Tokio travel insurance provide any kind of baggage loss benefits?
- What if my car meets with an accident & I do not incur large damage. Is it still compulsory to lodge a claim or I can choose not to claim? Or is it advisable to make a claim on small amounts?
- Can my claim be rejected?
- Does this health insurance plan cover maternity expenses?
- What are some of the exclusions?