What do you mean by waiting period in health insurance?
The waiting period is the time when you can't make a claim. If you have any pre-existing medical condition like if you are suffering from critical illness, or if you have undergone any surgery recently, and if you need hospitalisation, you won't be covered for the same.
- What are some of the important points to remember about the policy?
- What are the kinds of coverage that are being provided by the IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Plan?
- What are the factors that affect the Family Health Insurance premium?
- Is it possible to buy add-on covers that the insured didn’t buy initially with the policy?
- What are some of the major exclusions?